Don’t Spend Too much on Utilities
Don’t Spend Too much on Utilities, Reduce costs of business meetings, holding business meetings remotely, use of online facilities
You can always find a way to keep more business profits for yourself by reducing the amount you spend on utilities.
• Allow some of your employees to work remotely. Many of them can complete their tasks from home, and that means reduced energy costs and other costs of maintaining the office.
• Make use of freelancers for some of your tasks instead of hiring full-time employees that you would have to pay more money.
• Reduce energy bills by buying energy-efficient bulbs and equipment.
• Review your bank statement monthly so that you can spot errors and overcharges quickly.
• Negotiate price deductions with service providers that you have built a good relationship with over time, or those that you do a heavy volume of business.
• Reduce costs of business meetings by holding your business meetings remotely via the use of online facilities.
Do you want more practical tips like this? Go ahead and download this inspiring book right here. You can get a free review copy now before the official launch Monday, May 28th. It is loaded with practical tips.