Planning to become a management consultant?
Then there is a good tip letter which, among other things, provides tips on:
- What are the properties of a management consultant should have
- How to get practical experience as a management consultant
- How to start your own business as a management consultant
- How to market yourself as a management consultant
- How to work with your clients as a management consultant
- Which are the employers that hire management consultants
- Where to look for job opportunities such as management consultant
Please fill in your first name and your email address in the boxes below, and we’ll send you the first tip letter immediately.
Later, you will now and then get additional tip letters with tips and advice within your area of interest. At any time you can cancel further tip letters if you do not want them anymore. When you fill in your name and email address below, you give me your permission to send you new tip letters now and then when I have something new to tell you in your area of interest. Your email address will be stored on a secure server. You can find more about that under the heading ”How I deal with email addresses (GDPR).”